September 18, 2010

Bowl-O-Rama

We spent a very noisy, but fun afternoon celebrating a friend's third birthday at the Bowl-O-Rama! For most of the kiddos, this was their first time bowling, so they set up some "helping" tools to get the ball down the lane. Walker had a strike his first time out! Charlie, however, was not impressed with all the loud crashing sounds and chose to sleep cocooned inside a blanket on Mama's chest. I don't blame him.


The next three photos were taken by Amy, another sweet mama at the party. She had a real camera - with changeable lenses and everything.

Walker was showing us how Michael Jackson dances.

This morning, before our bowl-a-thon, Walker did some painting. Here are his pieces - all of which he titled himself.

"Race Track"


"Snakes"


"The Red Potty"

2 comments:

Mama said...

Looks like a lot of fun. I miss bowling! Wish I could have joined you.
Love the new artwork, I'm especially fond of "Red Potty". Very nice!

Betsy said...

Wow! Bowling photos are great! It is fabulous that he expresses himself through art. but the photo that says it all is his response to the strike. Yahoooooooo!