July 27, 2010

Splash Parks, Snakes and Storms

Big day today! No baby yet... but we did have a wonderful morning at a nearby splash park. Walker split his time between the swings and the splashing:














After a nice nap, Walker and I decided to pull out an art project. In case it's not obvious... he's painting a toy snake. I'll post a video of his painting process later. So definitely check back!





A few days ago, I mentioned that Thanksgiving dinner sounded good. What can I say? I'm a pregnant ball of cravings and for some reason, turkey and pie sounded REALLY good. So, Betsy and Connie - being my mamas - meaning they love me and will do anything for me - whipped up a little Thanksgiving meal.



Just before sitting down to our feast, a storm swept through and cooled off all of Dallas. Here are our funny ducks hanging out in the rain in our front yard.


And finally, here is a photo of my baby belly from a few days back. Can't wait to meet this kiddo... I'm now past due and hoping that we can some post some baby photos in the next few days! So cross your fingers!


1 comment:

Betsy said...

Fingers crossed, toes crossed, eyes crossed, hair crossed, legs crossed, arms crossed, .....and anything else crossable is crossed! Luv ya.