April 15, 2010

"They go a-gether"

This is what Walker says when he is putting his Legos together... or rather "a-gether". I snapped a few shots of his focused Lego work this afternoon and thought I'd share. Walker has spent the last two weeks with a runny nose and a persistent cough. A few days ago I saw him tugging on his ears - he said "Mommy, I have something in my ear." Uh, oh. After seeing the pediatrician yesterday, Walker is now on a round of antibiotics for a pretty bad double ear infection. He seems to be in great spirits despite the diagnosis. I swear, nothing gets this kid down.




3 comments:

Alison said...

Oh the joys of Legos! Reid is similarly fascinated and instead of insisting that every stuffed animal in the house be tucked in with him at night he now requests his Legos :)

Connie said...

Looks like Walker and Mackey go-agether too. Glad he's feeling better.

Betsy said...

I'm sorry Walker has the stuffies going on! Reminds me of the poem my Mother always said in the spring:
"by i'm glad that spwing has spwung, now the wittle bees can hum, wittle boidies in the twees, thingin thongs of lub to bme. Now this little powem bmust clothws, tho the powet can bwlow her nose! (mispelling is supposed to wepwesent the stuffy nose thsound.) :-)