April 27, 2010

Chicago comes to Dallas!

Its been a very exciting couple of days for Walker because his Uncle Joel and Sam are visiting Dallas from Chicago! Today, after a trip to the park, we met Jack for lunch at a famous Dallas burger joint and Walker enjoyed his first onion ring, which he pronounced to be "Very good".



During naps, Joel was coerced into refinishing a piece of furniture. I bribed him with cake balls. Works every time! Soon, the kids were up and we all convened in Walker's bedroom to play Legos. All in all, a very cool day! Tonight, Walker has a babysitter (his favorite, Abbey) while we four head off to enjoy dinner and drinks Texas style!





3 comments:

Betsy said...

Good buds, blocks, train, leggo tunnels, a track to run it all along - what could be better? YeeHaw!

Connie said...

What Fun! Wish I was there to hear the chatter and laughter.

Jamie said...

Ohhhh cake balls! I can see how your bribe worked!
Have you tried/make cookie balls? Mmmm, I'm drooling just thinking about them.