March 8, 2010

The Boy's Club

Here are the first pictures of Walker's baby brother!




The technician, Jack and I kept saying "Oh look, there's the leg, the heart, the head, little feet" etc. and Walker piped up with "There's a track! See the train?" Gotta love it!

3 comments:

Connie said...

I have to agree with Walker. It does kinda look like a train and track. Can't wait to meet this little guy! Congratulations on the news. Love, love, love. Happy

Betsy said...

Boys will be .... and I'm so excited that you will be nurturing another young man into the world. You both do that really well. Yeah, Walker - trains it is!

Alison said...

No doubt Walker will share his love of trains with his brother. You have such an amazing journey ahead. I remember when Chris and Lucas were little and what joy they found in each other :)