January 30, 2010

2 days, 2 birthdays, 2 cupcakes

We've had a busy, frigid two days here in Dallas. With temps hovering around 25-30 degrees and lots of wind, making our way between birthday parties has been a little daunting. Daunting, but worth it. Yesterday we attended a birthday for Josh! The kids ran their heads off in an indoor playground then convened for cupcakes. Here's the crew awaiting their cupcakes - Walker as you can see cannot wait.


Then today, we met Emmawyn for her second birthday. Walker immediately found his way to the ladies and began making the moves. I love this progression. First he goes after Mackenzie and telling by her big fat smile, I don't think she minds.

Then Walker asked Emmawyn for a hug and she gladly obliged.

Then, Mack wanted another hug. And Walker, of course, was happy to.

I think Walker has found his Valentine!

Love this shot of the kids at the keys.

Finally, time for more cupcakes!


This is one happy kid.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

They had such a great time! You captured some awesome photos! I'm glad the kiddos found their Valentine today. Those shots are ADORABLE!!

Betsy said...

I love the photos of partying! Also notice that along with cupcakes there were 'blues' and strawberries. Great idea.
Goodness, it was only a little more than a year ago that Walker had his first cupcake experience. Practice makes perfect.

Jack said...

What a sweet pea!

Connie said...

Oh! That boy loves a cupcake. I don't blame him! What fun.