Walker and I had a lovely Sunday to ourselves. We played in the park this morning and then found some Mexican food for lunch. Walker ate an entire bowl of guacamole with a spoon and then decided to have a chip to wash it down. After an early afternoon nap, we spent the hours before dinner making a little good old fashioned art. After our painting foray, we washed off all the goo, wrestled into some clean clothes and are now happily watching "WALL-E" over a bowl of grapes. Happy boy, happy mama. (PS to Jack and Betsy: Notice the focused tongue shot at the bottom. Haha!)
You had park and art. With Quinn visiting I had park and fart! :-) Wish I'd taken a photo of him playing bubble wrap on the IPhone - similar tongue in teeth genes!
2 comments:
You had park and art. With Quinn visiting I had park and fart! :-) Wish I'd taken a photo of him playing bubble wrap on the IPhone - similar tongue in teeth genes!
Walker gives Jackson Pollack a run for his money!
Post a Comment