September 3, 2009

Guy Noir

FYI: Any of these photos can be made larger by clicking on the image.

It was a dark and muggy day and Guy Starr Noir was on the scene.

Guy Noir's afternoon meeting with his secret contact, Lady M.

Then back to the office for some "research".
I'm having so much fun with our new camera. All of these black and whites were taken on the "grain film" setting. Gotta love a groovy digital camera!

3 comments:

Anklemama said...

What a great storyline! Secret meeting, indeed. Walker's little pouty look (pouting or not) is so awesome. I need to take lessons.

Betsy said...

T'was a dark and stormy night and Guy Starr Noir's photo story told it all.
The tete-a-tete with Lady M. is truly Bogart and Bacall inspired!
Thanks for fun at the end of my day.

Alison said...

Your title immediately brought me back to Saturday listening to Garrison Keillor when I lived in MN :-) Lovely set of photos!