September 16, 2009

Evening Conversation

Hi all. Every night before bedtime stories and lights out, Walker and I have a little conversation - a re-cap of the days events. Tonight, I thought I'd photograph our chat and share it with you! Walker began by watching the rain from his bedroom window:











Then we decided some self portraits were in order:



4 comments:

Jack said...

Ahhhh.... The cuteness!

Betsy said...

It's almost - but not really - like being a fly on the wall. Thanks for the window into night time conversation. Love the preferences recap and the recipe. I may need to add "Uppy-side-down" to the presentation here on Friday.

Anklemama said...

These are such great pictures...there are a few where I can totally see Jack, and then also where I totally see you. Of course, seeing your eyes next to Walker's eyes is pretty killer.

Chakalte said...

Well done . . his expressions are priceless! I can almost hear him now . .

So precious!