Everyday a pair of pigeons attempt to build a nest of sticks on our patio. They work and work and chortle and peck and when they're about ready to settle in, I sweep it away. Walker has been watching this process with great interest. Today, he wanted to help out. The cute part is that he makes the sweeping sound with his mouth while he sweeps. Pretty cute.
So the next entertainment choice could be the portion of the Disney Fantasia where Mickey gets the brooms dealing with water. Cute, cute photos - I especially enjoy the "look Ma, no hands" broom holding! Luv you, GB in Seattle
1 comment:
So the next entertainment choice could be the portion of the Disney Fantasia where Mickey gets the brooms dealing with water. Cute, cute photos - I especially enjoy the "look Ma, no hands" broom holding! Luv you, GB in Seattle
Post a Comment