Walker spent yesterday afternoon at the Dallas Zoo with some of our favorite one-year-old pals and their mamas. I forgot my camera, but a friend snapped these shots of the boys in front of the elephant exhibit. (There always seem to be three conspirators in Shakespeare's plays.) The elephant is obviously out of the shot. Walker was setting a great example by climbing the fence.
Conspiracy - fabulous! It looks like the conversation was about what to feed the errant elephant. I'm sure the pockets of those three caballeros might have a cracker or a cheerio or two. What a wonderful day for three guys!
2 comments:
I need to get Jay in to the conspiracy club! Too cute.
Conspiracy - fabulous! It looks like the conversation was about what to feed the errant elephant. I'm sure the pockets of those three caballeros might have a cracker or a cheerio or two. What a wonderful day for three guys!
Post a Comment