Oh, I remember Walker's dad's first haircut, no familiar Grammie Connie to help. The cape cover scared him 'cause he couldn't see his hands and he didn't want to sit on the bench on the chair - so, I sat in the chair, held him on my lap (wearing a wool skirt), he did fine and it only took two rounds of dry cleaning to stop the skirt from shedding fine blond hair. After that one time - good to go. (age 2+)
1 comment:
Oh, I remember Walker's dad's first haircut, no familiar Grammie Connie to help. The cape cover scared him 'cause he couldn't see his hands and he didn't want to sit on the bench on the chair - so, I sat in the chair, held him on my lap (wearing a wool skirt), he did fine and it only took two rounds of dry cleaning to stop the skirt from shedding fine blond hair. After that one time - good to go. (age 2+)
Post a Comment