This video is from three weeks ago - ancient when you think about how fast Walker grows. I love the pre-speech chatter that Walker rolls out all day long. He is a talking fool. I can't wait until all this jabbering turns into articulate speech! What in the world will he say? Until then, enjoy the clip below!
4 comments:
I love Walker's blog! Camdyn really enjoyed listening and watching him on the video, and now she's blabbering bye bye bye bye bye... :-)
This is great. It is bookmarked for future use....they do grow fast, just ask me...Cameron and Hannah are starting to really talk and act like bro and sis. Keep these coming...a great way to keep in touch...Love K
Okay, I SWEAR I heard "Mama," "Papa," and "Gabriela" - clear as a bell! What a freaking yummy little bundle of joy! I sure hope I get the chance to kiss those chubby cheeks soon! I miss you all so much every second! Much love to you!
I love it. Clearly, a vocally trained little tot!
Post a Comment