October 1, 2008

Up, Up and Away

Walker has a first word. The clarity and delicacy with which he says "up" is heartbreaking. And the perfect stop plosive "p" at the end of the word makes his diction coach father supremely proud. This is my first post here on Walker's new blog and I'm excited to see what you all think!

3 comments:

Heidi said...

"UP"--so clear, so precise, so distinct. Do you suppose he's telling us that he's going to be an astronaut or that perhaps he is a futurist and is letting us all know that we can relax because the stock market will, indeed, be okay? It's a great blog, Sarah, and so much fun to see Walker in real-time, video person. You guys are doing a great job with him! Lots of love, Heidi

bree said...

I love this! My first word was also "up", Scorpion power! I also love to hear your voice in these.
~Bree

samantha said...

I think Joel and I have watched this video about 50 times. It is just so cute! Our favorite part is when he says up really quietly.

-Sam